I Mention These People Often

These are my friends. Email me if you feel like I mention someone a lot but you don't know who they are. I'll write a little blurb about them too.

Saturday

Anna

The first time I really, really hung out with Anna we went to Home Depot to buy wood to make a ramp. We did a lot of giggling that day - and Anna tried to use an equation to figure out the slope of the line. She was scratching it out on a scrap of cardboard we found. Even though she is a landscape architect, and probably figures out the quotient of a slope daily - we were both completely baffled. Once, Anna and I drove to NY and I told her all my secrets. Anna is the sort of person who you'd tell all your secrets to and feel pretty safe about it. I like her for the following reasons: she is not ashamed to laugh out loud or to lose at board games. When I see house plants I think about how I should get Anna a house plant. I don't feel that way about anyone else.